Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clemson Choke Artists

It seems at though here at Clemson University, we don't know how to win crucial games. In football this year, the whole University was pumped up to play Boston College at home for a chance to play in the Acc Championship. Of course we lose to Boston College and resort to the Chick Fila- Bowl where we lose. I am not saying that it was a good accomplishment but it was not fun being let down again. Then just a week ago, the Clemson Basketball team loses to Villanova in the first round of the NCAA basketball tournament. The team works hard all year long, beats Duke in the Acc tournament and plays in the Championship game. Then after all this hard work, they lose to Villanova in the first round of the NCAA tournament and are eliminated. Now I have focussed my attention to the baseball team that has not disappointed me yet. They did lose to USC twice but that will be avenged later in the season. I hope that next year we can use our amazing recruiting class in football to propel us to the next level. I love Clemson and I love Clemson athletics but we kind of have a reputation of losing the big, crucial games every year and I would love for that streak to end. 

No comments: