Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mock Interview

I was really pleased at the way my mock interview went. It was much different than I had expected and was actually more relaxed than a face to face interview. One problem I did worry about was the response time to answer the questions asked. It takes everyone much longer to type their response than in person. However, this is also an advantage to Second Life. Sometimes the first answer that comes to mind may not be the best or worded the way you want it to sound. Second Life allows to read what you say before you say it. I found this tool to come in handy throughout my interview. I know there were several times where my first response to the question may not have been the best one and I was able to rephrase it better. Second Life interviews have the advantages and disadvantages, but I do see the usefulness of this tool and I see it being used more frequently in the future. 

No comments: